This is one of the most useful projects that anyone could build. A picnic table is a simple plan and can be used virtually anywhere. The material is inexpensive and it will be useful for you and your family for years to come.
This picnic table is made from 2×6 and 2×4 lumber that can be found at any home center.
- Lumber List
- (6) 2″ x 6″ – 12′ (seat, the top and the legs)
- (1) 2″ x 6″ – 10′ (seat supports)
- (2) 2″ x 4″ – 10′ (table supports and braces)
- Hardware List
- (12) 3/8″ x 3 1/2″ Galvanized carriage bolts (or stainless steel)
- (12) 3/8″ flat washers (Galvanized or stainless steel)
- 1 Box 2 1/2″ Galvanized nails
The plan below is rather self explanatory. If you are having any trouble, please leave a comment and I will be happy to help.
Don’t forget, subscribe to our free plan feed.