Free Aquarium Stand Plans
Indoor Plans February 6, 2016 Jeffery 0
Give your fish tank a great place to rest. These free plans can be adjusted to build a stand that can hold a 30 to 120 gallon tank.
Collect these materials to get started:
- 2 x 4’s- The author gives several suggestions on the type you should purchase. The amount and length are dependent on the size of the aquarium.
- Plywood or Other Sheeting
- Molding- See suggestions in plan.
- Trim- Match to sheeting chosen above
- Cabinet Doors or Material to Build Doors
- Door Hardware- Hinges and Knobs
- #8×2 Wood Nails
- Wood Glue
- 3d Finishing Nails
- 6d Finishing Nails
Your tool needs will be as follows:
- Circular or Table saw
- Drill or Screw Gun
- Claw Hammer
- Tape Measure
- Carpenter’s Square
- Rasp or File
- Sand Paper
- Paint Brushes
There are plenty of options for making this aquarium stand match the surrounding furniture. Measure your aquarium and size the stand accordingly. Click the link below to get started.
No comments so far.
Be first to leave comment below.