Free Garden Trellis Plans
Outdoor Plans April 23, 2015 Jeffery 0
Your garden will be brought up to new heights with this free plan for a garden trellis. Make a section of blank wall into a focal point by using lattice fencing and 2 x 4’s.
The tools you will need:
- Circular Saw
- Speed Square
- Combination Square
- 2-Foot Level
- Posthole Digger
- Digging Bar
- Small Hand Tamper
Collect the following materials:
- Cedar or Pressure-Treated 2x4s for the Frame
- Cedar or Pressure-Treated 1x1s for the Stops
- Cedar or Pressure-Treated Lattice Fencing in 4-by-8-Foot Sheets
- Cedar or Pressure-Treated 2×6
- ¾” Gravel
- 1 5/8” Self-Tapping Deck Screws
- 3” Self-Tapping Deck Screws
The choice of cedar will cost more, but will make up for the cost with a more visual appealing end product. Keep your climbing plants from damaging your siding with this trellis. To get started on this project today click the link below.
- Simple plan
- Standard materials
- Cost when using Cedar is high.
No comments so far.
Be first to leave comment below.