Free Horseshoe Pit Plans
Outdoor PlansRecreation Plans April 15, 2015 Jeffery 0
It is time to get outside to enjoy the spring weather. It is also time to start working on this free plan for a horseshoe pit in your own backyard.
Your materials list is as follows:
- 2 x 4 Eight-Foot Pressure-Treated Boards (12)
- 5/4” x 6 Twelve-Foot Pressure-Treated Decking Boards (6)
- 4 x 4 Eight-Foot Pressure Treated Boards (2)
- 2 x 10 Pressure-Treated Boards (2)
- 1-lb. Box of 3” Deck Screws (2)
- 1-lb. Box of 1-5/8” Deck Screws
- 50-lb. Bag of Quick-Dry Concrete
- Playground Sand
- 1” Diameter x 30” Long Metal Stake
- Bar Safety Caps (2)
- Spray Paint
The tools you will need:
- Safety Goggles
- Circular Saw
- Miter Saw
- Tape Measure
- Framing Square
- String Line
- 6’ Level
- Drill with Phillips Driver
- 1/8” Drill Bit
Note: The plans call for a four-foot sand pit but regulation size is only three-foot. If this is important to you then the plans will need to be adjusted to meet regulations.
Click the link below to get started.
No comments so far.
Be first to leave comment below.