Just because you have a dog does not mean you cannot have an attractive garden. These free plans show you how to make a raised bed for your garden. This plan even includes a video tutorial.
Collect the following supplies:
- Sides: 200 x 50 x 1750mm H4 Pine Sleepers (12)
- Ends: 200 x 50 x 850mm H4 Pine Sleepers (12)
- Internal Side Battens: 200 x 50 x 600mm H4 Sleepers (8)
- Internal Corner Battens: 100 x 50 x 600mm H4 Pine (16)
- Capping: 200 x 50 x 1900mm H4 Pine Sleepers (4)
- Capping: 200 x 50 x 1000mm H4 Pine Sleepers (4)
- Acrylic Paint in the Color of Your Choice
- 75mm and 100mm Bugle-Head Screws
- Garden Soil Mix
- And Don’t Forget the Plants!
Unfortunately, the dimensions of this plan are metric. For a simple conversion calculator, just type into Google (for example: 200mm in inches). A conversion tool should show up in the results to simplify… Or, just build using mm).
Protect your plants from your dog this summer with this raised bed for your garden. Click the link below to get started on this project: