Simple Indoor Bench Plans
Indoor Plans February 26, 2007 WoodworkCity 0
These plans are beginner level and you will end up with a functional and fancy bench for any room in your home. Use it as a plant stand, a hall bench, or a closet bench.
This is a very versatile woodworking project. It is provided by Lowe’s and because of that, you can print the material list and head right to the store. You should be able to get most of your materials with one stop.
Review the tools needed. Most woodworkers will already have these in their shop. If not, consider a new purchase. The money that you save by building this yourself will justify the cost. At least that is what we tell our spouses.
- Table saw (or circular saw with a Straightedge guide)
- Miter saw (or handsaw with miter box)
- Router with cove and bead bit
- Power sander and various grits of
- K3MS Kreg Jig K3 Master System
- Pneumatic nail gun (or hammer)
- Tape measure
No comments so far.
Be first to leave comment below.