Free Lemonade Stand Plans

Build your own, beautiful, lemonade stand.

Free lemonade stand plans

lemonade-stand-plans

I love this project. I am a big fan of a project that can be utilized in more ways than simply the intended purpose.  This lemonade stand project is a terrific one. It isn’t cheap, but it doesn’t look cheap and you could re-purpose virtually all of the parts should you decide to dismantle in the future.

This lemonade stand is also a fantastic puppet theater for your kids.  Not only that, but it is a terrific rolling workstation when the kids have moved on to their own Lemon Heaven Franchise at the local mall.  The work surface is about 28″ high and the unit has legs on one side allowing it to remain stable.  That makes this the perfect workstation/cutting station for the DIY’er in the home.  How many times have you used a 5 gallon bucket, or the trash can as a work surface to make a cut?  No more, roll out the lemonade stand.

Enough about what I would use this for.  Build this lemonade stand for your kids.  Hurry up, they grow up fast.  The stand is beautiful as is, but it leaves room for customization.  The roof is nothing more than a galvanized window well.  The beauty of plans from Lowe’s is that you can walk into the store with your material list and walk out with all of the supplies for your project.

Click on the picture for the full plans at Lowe’s Creative Ideas.  If Lowe’s ever moves the location of the plan, or takes it down completely, contact me using the comment form below. I have a local copy of the plan.

Updated 3/27/2013.  Lowe’s creative ideas changed their entire site structure and all links to their plans seem to have disappeared.  We have had a lot of luck finding them, so contact us if you are having trouble.

8 Comments

1. Toni says:

Thanks for the link with the pictures. Do you happen to have a copy of the cutting list and diagrams? If not, I think we can make it up. I am so excited because I was able to pick up the window well today!

2. Jennifer says:

They have moved the plans and I just checked yesterday and they were there. Please send them to me if possible. I was planning on starting tomorrow. Thank you

• admin says:

Jennifer,
      Lowe’s altered their entire Lowe’s Creative Ideas site. They seem to have integrated it into their primary site. We could not locate the link within their new project center, but we did change the link to the PDF version of the plan. I am sure this will help. Click on the top picture (or the link just below it) to view the PDF. There is also a link at the bottom of the post that we were able to locate. My hunch is that this was a development server version that has not been taken down yet. I posted since the images might help you. Get it while you can.

Let me know if there is anything else. Good luck.

3. The link is not taking me to the plans, I think Lowes took them down. I would love a copy of them if at all possible.

• admin says:

After receiving the message above, we responded to Brian to provide a copy of the plans for the lemonade stand. Turns out that Brian oversees student ministries at Highland Park Baptist Church.

The quote below is from Brian.

Thanks so much Bob, it worked out great the kids loved it. We ended up raising over $170 for our compassion child over one weekend using the lemonade stand. Thanks for the help

Happy to help, Brian. We are very pleased to hear back from you. If you care to share a picture of your completed plan, you can attach it to any comment.

4. admin says:

Vivian,

I updated the link. Lowe’s Creative Ideas appears to have gone through a slight tweak on their website. Let me know if you still have trouble. Good luck building.

5. Vivian says:

As you predicted lowe’s took down the plans. I would love a copy. Thank you!